DPAS 670 - Masters Clinical Research (Summer 2020)
Students will be able to:
- Use our Library website to access relevant resources and request help.
- Search efficiently and effectively in PubMed and CINAHL.
- Manage search results in RefWorks (or another citation management product).
- Insert in-text citations and create a Reference List using RefWorks (or another citation management product).
Group 1: Monday, May 4 (9:00 - 11:00 a.m. via WebEx)
Group 2: Wednesday, May 6 (9:00 - 11:00 via WebEx)
- Quick review of Health Sciences Library website
- Searching PubMed
- Accessing article full text, including Inter-Library Loan (ILLiad)
- Citation managers & RefWorks
Group 1: Monday, May 11 (9:00 - 11:00 a.m. via WebEx)
Group 2: Wednesday, May 13 (9:00 - 11:00 via WebEx)
About The Health Sciences Library
The Upstate Health Sciences Library is a core service supporting students and employees across all Upstate Colleges, Programs, Centers of Excellence, and Clinical Locations. Together we are dedicated to providing exemplary customer service.
Contact The Health Sciences Library
Contact us for additional help with using Library resources (databases, e-journals, e-books or interlibrary loan) and services (reference, library instruction, study rooms, etc.).
- Last Updated: May 14, 2021 12:07 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/2020DPAS670
- Print Page