DPAS 670 - Masters Clinical Research (Summer 2020)
Group 1: Monday, May 4 (9:00 - 11:00 a.m. via WebEx)/p>
Group 2: Wednesday, May 6 (9:00 - 11:00 via WebEx)
Getting started with (NEW) RefWorks
RefWorks is an citation management tool that helps you store, organize, and format your references. It is freely available to Upstate faculty, staff, and students.
To register for a new RefWorks account, click HERE.
Be sure to enter you Upstate email address.
To log in to your RefWorks account, click HERE.
Accessing full-text articles through PubMed -- "Owned by Upstate?"
To access the full text of an article found through a PubMed search, click on the blue box that says, "Owned by Upstate", next to or below the article's abstract.
When our library doesn't have what you need, our Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery Department will order articles and book chapters for you from other libraries. To use this service, you must sumbit all requests via our electronic system, ILLiad. There is no cost to you for this service.
Login to ILLiad to:
- View your current requests
Request a book or article
- learn more about our Interlibrary Loan service
If you click "Owned by Upstate?" and see "Check for Request Options", you can then click links to:
- Check to see if Google Scholar provides full-text access to that article, and/or
- Request a copy of the article through our Interlibrary Loan service.
- Last Updated: Oct 5, 2021 10:22 AM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/2020DPAS670
- Print Page