Internal Medicine Department Research Council: Welcome !
Research Council Vision
Medicine residents as leaders in Upstate clinical research.
Research Council Mission
To promote and streamline resident research initiatives with a focus on mentor-mentee interactions and research quality.
Updates/ Upcoming events
- April 2019: EPIC DATA WORKSHOP 2
- March 2019: LIBRARY RESOURCES WORKSHOP
- February 2019: STATISTICAL METHODS IN MEDICAL RESEARCH WORKSHOP 1 and 2
- January 2019: EPIC DATA WORKSHOP 1
- December 2018: PULMONARY-CRITICAL CARE and GERIATRICS
- November 2018: ENDOCRINOLOGY and NEPHROLOGY
- October 2018: RHEUMATOLOGY and HEMATOLOGY-ONCOLOGY
- September 2018: CARDIOLOGY and GASTROENTEROLOGY
- August 2018: INFECTIOUS DISEASE and PHARMACY
- July 2018: General Council Meeting & Workshop on "Research During Residency" social event for ID interest group
- June 2018: Research Council Planning Session
- March 2018: Infectious Disease Interest Group Social Event
12-6-2017 Research Council Workshop on "Statistical Methods in Medical Research"
10-5-2017 Research Council Workshop on "Library Resources"
9-14-2017 Research Council Workshop on "EPIC Data Extraction" provided by Upstate IMT Department.
8-31-2017 Research Council General Meeting followed by Research Council Workshop on "Research During Residency" with Dr. Stephen Thomas.
6-8-2017 First Research Council social mixer!
5-12-2017 The Research Council Website Went Live.