DPAS 670 - Masters Clinical Research (Summer 2021)
Students will be able to:
- Use our Library website to access relevant resources and request help.
- Search efficiently and effectively in PubMed and CINAHL.
- Manage search results in RefWorks (or another citation management product).
- Insert in-text citations and create a Reference List in AMA style, using RefWorks (or another citation management product).
Group 1: Tuesday, May 4 (9:00 - 11:00 a.m.)
Group 2: Monday, May 10 (9:00 - 11:00 a.m.)
- Quick review of Health Sciences Library website
- Searching PubMed
- Accessing full text of articles, including Inter-Library Loan (ILLiad)
- Citation managers & RefWorks
Group 1: Wednesday, May 12 (9:00 - 11:00 a.m.)
Group 2: Monday, May 17 (9:00 - 11:00 a.m.)
About The Health Sciences Library
The Upstate Health Sciences Library is a core service supporting students and employees across all Upstate Colleges, Programs, Centers of Excellence, and Clinical Locations. Together we are dedicated to providing exemplary customer service.
Contact The Health Sciences Library
Contact us for additional help with using Library resources (databases, e-journals, e-books or interlibrary loan) and services (reference, library instruction, study rooms, etc.).
- Last Updated: May 16, 2021 7:54 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/2021DPAS670
- Print Page