Clinical Laboratory Sciences -- Intro to Library Resources
Searching the medical/health sciences literature
- PubMed This link opens in a new windowIncludes more than 27 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text This link opens in a new windowIncludes citations to articles published in nursing and allied health journals, plus additional materials, including full-text evidence-based care sheets, quick lessons, and continuing education modules.
- Google ScholarA freely accessible web search engine that indexes the contents of scholarly literature across several disciplines.
- Database searching tutorialsOnline tutorials to help you in the research process
Need information about managing your references or writing your paper using RefWorks?...
Click the "RefWorks" tab above.
Need information about using AMA or APA style formatting to write your paper or cite your references?...
Click the "Citation Styles" tab above.
About The Health Sciences Library
Contact us for additional help with using Library resources (databases, e-journals, e-books or interlibrary loan) and services (reference, library instruction, study rooms, etc.).
- Chat with a librarian
- Call the Library front desk at 315-464-7091
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our staff directory to find a specific person or department
- Last Updated: Feb 28, 2023 2:00 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/ClinLab
- Print Page