Community Campus Resources
Librarians can help with your information needs in support of patient care.
To request any of the following services, please email us at email@example.com.
- Introduction to Library Services and Resources: Library staff will present an overview of services and resources, including: Interlibrary Loan, Research and Outreach services, and Database Search Strategies.
- Research Consultations: Schedule a one-on-one appointment with a librarian to get help with your research, including evidence-based practice policy support.
- Library Rounds: A clinical librarian will visit your group at their worksite to demonstrate library resources and effective search skills for your subject area.
- Library Liaisons: A library liaison can be assigned to your department as your direct line to customized library services.
Logging into Use Resources
The Library uses OpenAthens to authenticate for access to Library resources, both off and on campus. Choose the "Upstate Users" option and log in with your Upstate issued Network ID and Password. It is the same as you would use for your email, Self-Serve, Banner, Blackboard, Epic or any other campus login.
Don't know your Network ID password? Please call the Upstate Help Desk at 315-464-4115 to have it reset.
About the Health Sciences Library
Contact us for additional help with using Library resources (databases, e-journals, e-books or interlibrary loan) and services (reference, library instruction, study rooms, etc.).
- Last Updated: Oct 16, 2023 3:48 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/communitycampus
- Print Page