Pathophysiology of Disease (INTD 9437)
PubMed -- Use PubMed to search the scholarly literature
- Always access PubMed through the “Quick Links” on our Library homepage so that your PubMed results will link directly to our library’s journals.
- To access the full-text article click on “Owned by Upstate?” (in the blue box below or to the right of each article’s abstract).
- Click on the "PubMed search tips" tab above to focus your search and save time!
- PubMed This link opens in a new windowPubMed comprises millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central. Special features include myNCBI to customize your experience and Clinical Queries (built-in evidence-based search filters).
- UpToDate This link opens in a new windowAn evidence-based clinical decision support resource that synthesizes scientific evidence and expert opinion that is organized to answer specific clinical questions. Also includes calculators, drug information, and patient education information.
eBook (electronic book) collections
- AccessMedicine This link opens in a new windowIncludes textbooks, images, illustrations, interactive self-assessments, case files, diagnostic tools, and the ability to view from and download content to a mobile device.
- AccessPediatrics This link opens in a new windowContains research, reference, instruction, and self-assessment tools devoted to the needs of the pediatric patient, from neonatal care through childhood, and adolescence
Individual electronic books (eBooks)
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2019 by Michael W. Rabow; Stephen J. McPhee; Maxine A. PapadakisISBN: 9781260117431Publication Date: 2018-09-07
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine by J. Larry Jameson; Dan L. Longo; Stephen L. Hauser; Dennis L. Kasper; Joseph Loscalzo; Anthony S. FauciISBN: 9781259644030Publication Date: 2018-08-13
- Pathophysiology of Disease by Gary D. Hammer; Stephen J. McPheeISBN: 9781260026504Publication Date: 2018-11-26
About The Health Sciences Library
Contact us for additional help with using Library resources (databases, e-journals, e-books or interlibrary loan) and services (reference, library instruction, study rooms, etc.).
- Chat with a librarian
- Call the Library front desk at 315-464-7091
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our staff directory to find a specific person or department
- Last Updated: Mar 1, 2023 11:09 AM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/pathophys
- Print Page