COVID-19 Resources and HSL Services
Resources related to the coronavirus pandemic and current status of library services: use the navigation to the left or above in the menu.
Archives & Special Collections:
- Staffed hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Research services continue virtually. Please contact an Archives and Special Collections Librarian via email@example.com or call 315.464.4585.
- All other services, including digitization of content on-demand, continue virtually
- We regret that we must pause our complimentary coffee service until further notice.
- The Keurig will be available. Remember, you need to provide your own cup, Keurig pod, and add ins.
- Visitors may continue to bring beverages and food into the Library.
Document Delivery & Interlibrary Loan:
- There are no changes to our document delivery service for articles.
- Interlibrary loan of physical books and dvds recommences July 6th. Until the majority of other libraries come back online, please expect delays in delivery as this service depends upon our network libraries re-instating their service. We encourage users to request delivery of materials to departmental offices and on-campus student housing via our campus delivery service.
- The Library team will disinfect all items received by other libraries and all items being sent to other libraries.
- Items checked out from the Upstate Health Sciences Library or on loan from another Library should be returned by the date attached to your library account.
- If you do not plan to return to campus prior to due dates, no worries, we will provide you with a postage paid envelope to mail the items back to us.
Photocopying & Printing:
- All printers remain available.
- These are considered ‘high touch’ and will be disinfected twice daily by Environmental Services.
Reference & Research:
- Reference and research services continue virtually. Please contact the Reference team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 315.454.7091.
- Low use items have been relocated to the 3rd floor and may be checked out for the semester.
- Item covers will be UV scanned upon return. Items will not be quarantined after use.
- Recommend that users wash and disinfect hands after use.
- Reported ranges of survival of SARS-CoV-2 on five common library surfaces are reported by the REALM Project, Test 1: Natural attenuation as a decontamination approach for SARS-CoV-2 on five library materials
- These items have been relocated next to the1st floor photocopier, across from the Library Services Desk and to a table near the 2nd floor study rooms.
- These items are considered ‘high touch.’
- They are NOT being disinfected by Environmental Services.
- Please disinfect before using. A disinfecting bucket is located near shared items.
- Therapy Dog Thursdays are "pawsed" until Pet Partners, our therapy dog service provider, recommences their visits.
- Last Updated: Oct 27, 2022 11:51 AM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/covid
- Print Page