COVID-19 Resources and HSL Services
Resources related to the coronavirus pandemic and current status of library services: use the navigation to the left or above in the menu.
- Until further notice, the Upstate Health Sciences Library building is closed and after-hours access is suspended.
- ALL Library digital resources and services are available.
- Please report problems with electronic resources to Library Support (email@example.com)
- Interlibrary Loan electronic delivery of documents is available.
- ILL requests for older articles that need to be scanned from print sources may take a significantly longer time
- Individual consultations with our Reference and Liaison Librarians are available remotely. Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance and/or make a web conferencing appointment.
- The Library team is available, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm via email and through our Chat service
Other Service Changes
- Interlibrary loan PRINT/physical object borrowing is suspended. If you currently have a print resource, the return date has been extended to April 22nd.
- Circulation from our physical collections is suspended. Due dates for anything that you currently have checked out will be extended to July 15th.
- The Archives & Special Collections physical materials are not available.
Coronavirus Specific Resources
- Last Updated: May 21, 2020 4:59 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/covid
- Print Page