Library resources related to the coronavirus pandemic and current status of library services.
- Effective Wednesday, March 18th at 4:30 pm and until further notice, the Upstate Health Sciences Library is closed.
- The Family Resource Centers are closed.
- After-Hours access to the Health Sciences Library is suspended.
- Library staff are working remotely and are available 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
What has changed?
- Interlibrary loan PRINT/physical object borrowing is suspended. If you currently have a print resource, the return date has been extended to April 22nd.
- Circulation from our physical collections is suspended. Due dates for anything that you currently have checked out will be extended to July 15th.
- The Archives & Special Collections physical materials are not available.
- The Library team is working remotely.
What is available?
- ALL Library digital resources and services are available.
- Please report problems with electronic resources to Library Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Interlibrary Loan electronic delivery of documents is available.
- ILL requests for older articles that need to be scanned from print sources may take a significantly longer time
- Individual consultations with our Reference and Liaison Librarians are available remotely. Please email (email@example.com) for assistance and/or make a web conferencing appointment.
- The Library Team is available, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm via email and through our Chat service
- Last Updated: Apr 1, 2020 1:48 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/covid
- Print Page