Mobile Resources / Apps
BrowZine is both a web-based and mobile digital environment to explore journals. You can search by journal title or browse by subject. You can also create a personalized digital journal bookshelf to which you can download articles from your favorite journals for later reading offline. With BrowZine you can export citations to citation managers like RefWorks and setup alerts to track when new articles become available.
Download and Setup
- Download BrowZine:
- From your Android, iOS or Kindle Fire device, visit the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or Amazon App Store.
- Search for “BrowZine”.
- Download the app to your device. (If you have previously used BrowZine with the Open Access library, please delete the app and reinstall it.)
- Access BrowZine:
- Tap on the app icon to open BrowZine.
- A list of libraries will appear, please select Upstate Medical University, and then continue to enter the library.
- Start browsing!
- Use the Subject dropdown menu to browse by subject categories or Titles A-Z to find a specific title by name. You’ll be directed to authenticate through OpenAthens when opening your first article per session. Once authenticated, you’ll then be taken directly to the articles from that point forward.
- Last Updated: Oct 12, 2021 4:13 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/mobileresources
- Print Page