Mobile Resources / Apps
When connecting apps to library resources, there may be some settings specific to the Upstate Health Sciences Library. Here are some common settings apps may ask for:
- Proxy Prefix / Open Athens redirector: https://go.openathens.net/redirector/upstate.edu?url=
- Openurl / Linkresolver base url: https://suny-ups.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/openurl/01SUNY_UPS/01SUNY_UPS:01SUNY_UPS
- Shibboleth Federation: OpenAthens Federation
- Entity ID: https://idp.upstate.edu/openathens
Some vendors require you to create accounts with them to use fully use their products. Some will allow you to connect your library login through OpenAthens to the local account (example: Scopus, PolicyMap, Dimensions). This is done by connecting the unique OpenAthens token with information you provide the vendor. Other vendors require you to create a separate local account with them and often an @upstate.edu email address is required (example: UpToDate).
Library staff currently support basic setup and functionality with the following apps: UptoDate, Browzine, MyAccess, Lexicomp, VisualDX, 5MinuteConsult, and Complete Anatomy.
Staff will provide basic assistance with using and finding additional apps. Anything more complex will be referred to the vendor responsible for the app in question.
- Last Updated: Apr 21, 2022 5:10 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/mobileresources
- Print Page