Mobile Resources / Apps
Apps and other mobile resources supported by the library.
Lexicomp is an on-line drug information system including sections for interactions, pediatric, geriatric, nursing, patient education, and toxicology information. There is a mobile app in addition to the web based interface.
Downloading and Logistics
Download and Sign In
- Navigate to Lexicomp on a web browser while on campus or from the link above
- Click "Mobile Access Codes" under / after the search box.
- Follow the directions and prompts from Lexicomp to create an account, download the app, activate your app, and/or re-activate your app.
Logistics to be aware of
- Wi-fi or data connection is required.
- Re-authentication by obtaining a new access code from the web based version is required yearly.
- Access to the mobile app requires an @upstate.edu email address.
- Last Updated: Oct 12, 2021 4:13 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/mobileresources
- Print Page