Mobile Resources / Apps
Apps and other mobile resources supported by the library.
VisualDx is multi-symptom differential diagnosis database. This database utilizes radiographic images and dermatologic photographs and illustrations for diagnostic assistance.
Downloading and Logistics
Download and Sign In
- Navigate to VisualDX on a web browser while on campus or from the link above.
- Click "Get the Mobile App" under / after the search box.
- Follow the prompts to create an account using an @upstate.edu email address.
- Go to Apple iTunes or Google Play Store
- Search for VisualDX and download
- Login using the account you created
Logistics to be aware of
- Wi-fi or data connection is required.
- An @upstate.edu email is required to create an account and use the app.
- Last Updated: Oct 12, 2021 4:13 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/mobileresources
- Print Page