Mobile Resources / Apps
AccessMedicine is an online resource that provides access to more than 60 medical titles from the best minds in medicine, updated content, thousands of images and illustrations, interactive self-assessment, case files, diagnostic tools, and the ability to view from and download content to a mobile device. It is the only Access Suite site with a corresponding app.
A MyAccess account is a personalized account with the vendor McGraw Hill that will allow you to use review questions, save favorite content, use the AccessMedicine App, and more.
To create this account:
- visit any Access site from the library website (including the previous links above).
- Click Sign In (found in the top right corner)
- Click Sign In or Create a Free MyAccess Profile
- Click Create a Free MyAccess Profile
- Note: McGraw Hill currently does not connect your access through OpenAthens to their MyAccess accounts, so you need to create a local account with this vendor.
- Follow the prompts to create your account
Download and Logistics
- Download the AccessMedicine App from Apple itunes or the Google Play store.
- Sign in with your previously created MyAccess account.
Logistics to be aware of
- Reauthentication is required every 90 days by signing in to your MyAccess account from on campus or from links on the library website.
- Last Updated: Nov 1, 2022 2:25 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/mobileresources
- Print Page