Mobile Resources / Apps
Apps and other mobile resources supported by the library.
5MinuteConsult offers basic and quick overviews for:
- Diseases & Conditions, including description, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing care
- Drugs, including use indications, dosing and administration, warnings, and patient education
- Resources for patients, including patient handouts for conditions and diseases, as well as physical therapy handouts
- Select medical procedures, including needed equipment, instructions, complications, and post procedure instructions
Downloading and Logistics
Create an Account and Download
- From a browser, access 5MinuteConsult using this link: https://hsl.upstate.edu/yourls/5minconsult
- Under Sign In, click Create a Free Personal Account.
- Follow the prompts to create an account.
- Download app on your device. Make sure you select the app by Wolters Kluwer Health LRP.
- To log into app, enter username and password from registration
Logistics to be aware of
- Every 90 days, access 5MinuteConsult using the links from the library website and sign in to your 5MinuteConsult account.
- Last Updated: Oct 12, 2021 4:13 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/mobileresources
- Print Page