Mobile Resources / Apps
Complete Anatomy Overview
An interactive 3D modeling tool that allows for the exploration and manipulation body systems such as Skeletal, Muscular, Connective Tissue, Arterial, Venous, Lymphatic, Nervous, Respiratory, Digestive, Endocrine, Urogenital, and Integumentary.
Faculty: There are potential quiz and lesson plan components. To take advantage or explore these features, contact the library for an instructor specific activation code.
Downloading and Logistics
Download and Setup
- Download the "Complete Anatomy" app created by 3D.Medical.com
- Create an account using your @upstate.edu email address
- The app will initially load as a trial.
- To unlock the full features, go to Settings --> My Account
- Enter the Activation code listed in the PDF link above.
Logistics to be aware of
- The app is required to use this resource.
- The app can be downloaded to multiple devices but you can only be signed in to two devices at a time.
3D4Medical Support: email@example.com
- Last Updated: Oct 12, 2021 4:13 PM
- URL: https://guides.upstate.edu/mobileresources
- Print Page